|2||Sea breams Sea bream|
|80 ml ml||Olive oil Olive oil|
|100 ml ml||Vegetable broth Vegetable broth|
|30 ml ml||Lemon juice Lemon juice|
|8 g g||Salt Salt|
|1 g g||Pepper Pepper|
|1 TBS TBS|| Parsley
Grilled sea beam with vegetables
- Cut the tomatoes, onion and zucchini into rolls, which you salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour the lemon juice and vegetable broth over the cut ingredients and mix.
- Cut the sea bream along the sides from the head to the tail, oil them, salt and pepper them and place them on the vegetables.
- Put the pan on the grill and bake on the middle rack for about 25 minutes at 180 ° C - 200 ° C.
- The baking time varies according to the size of the fish.
- Then turn the fish over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with chopped parsley.