|1 kg kg||Octopuses Octopus|
|1 L L||Water Water|
|80 ml ml||Olive oil Olive oil|
|80 ml ml||White wine White wine|
|100 g g|| Onions
|50 ml ml|| Vinegar
|2 g g||Pepper Pepper|
|10 g g||Salt Salt|
|2 sheets sheet||Bay Bay|
|10 sheets sheet|| Mint
|500 g g||Ditalini pasta Ditalini pasta|
Octapus with macaroni in tomato sauce
- Let the octopus thaw and rinse with water.
- Boil the octopus in a pot with the lid on for 30 minutes, stirring 2-3 times.
- Take the octopus out of the water
- Store the stock in a bowl.
- Once the octopus has cooled off, cut its tentacles in medium-sized chunks and its head in smaller ones.
- In the now empty pot, heat the olive oil, sweat the onion
- Add the octopus chunks.
- Simmer down with wine until reduced.
- Add the fresh tomato, salt, pepper, bay leaves and pour in 750 ml of the stock. If the stock is not enough, add some water.
- Bring to a boil and then add the macaroni.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes while stirring regularly.
- To finish, scatter with spearmint and parsley for extra aroma.