|1||Sea basses Sea bass|
|50 g g||Olive oil Olive oil|
|150 g g||Vegetable broth Vegetable broth|
|20 g g||Spring onions Spring onion|
|1 cloves claw||Garlics Garlic|
|1 TBS TBS||Parsley Parsley|
|1 TS TS||Lemon zest Lemon zest|
Sea bass with garlic and steamed greens
- Pour the vegetable broth, olive oil, green onion, lemon zest, parsley, garlic, and half of the salt and pepper in the pan, and leave to boil for 2 minutes.
- Αdd the fillets with the skin facing downwards.
- Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Leave to cook for 4 minutes on low heat
- Τurn on the other side for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the fillets and turn up the heat until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with steamed greens, placing the fillets on a plate and topping with the sauce.
- Pour a little sauce over the steamed greens..