|1||Sea basses Sea bass||
|50 g g||Olive oil Olive oil||
|150 g g||Vegetable broth Vegetable broth||
|20 g g||Spring onions Spring onion||
|1 cloves claw||Garlics Garlic||
|1 TBS TBS||Parsley Parsley||
|1 TS TS||Lemon zest Lemon zest||
Sea bass with garlic and steamed greens
- Pour the vegetable broth, olive oil, green onion, lemon zest, parsley, garlic, and half of the salt and pepper in the pan, and leave to boil for 2 minutes.
- Αdd the fillets with the skin facing downwards.
- Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Leave to cook for 4 minutes on low heat
- Τurn on the other side for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the fillets and turn up the heat until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with steamed greens, placing the fillets on a plate and topping with the sauce.
- Pour a little sauce over the steamed greens..