|500 g g||Beef chuck Beef chuck|
|100 g g|| Carrots
(cut into thin slices)
|70 g g|| Onions
|75 g g||Green peppers Green pepper|
|125 g g||Courgettes Courgette|
|95 g g|| Aubergines
|120 g g|| Potatoes
|1 sheets sheet||Bay Bay|
|1 TS TS|| Garlics
|1 TS TS||Salt Salt|
|TS TS|| Pepper
|TS TS||Boukovo Boukovo|
|1 TS TS||Cumin powder Cumin powder|
|55 ml ml|| White wine
|1 TBS TBS|| Parsley
|150 g g||Feta cheese Feta cheese|
|500 g g||Vegetable broth Vegetable broth|
|60 ml ml||Olive oil Olive oil|
Chuck of beef with vegetables and feta
- Remove the fat from the meat and cut into cubes.
- Clean the vegetables and cut them into small pieces.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and add the meat. Cook until it is seared on all sides.
- With a slotted spoon remove beef from the skillet and set aside.
- To the skillet add the wine, the vegetable broth and vegetables. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Return the meat to the skillet, add spices and parsley. Leave it on low heat for 20 minutes with the lid closed
- Open the lid and let boil for another 20 minutes to reduce the liquids. Only stir carefully with little force as to not melt the vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Remove the food from the fire and spread beef mixture in a large, shallow baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Open the oven and sprinkle feta-cheese generously, leave to bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with a little more chopped parsley.