|2||Sea basses Sea bass||
|400 ml ml||White wine White wine||
|50 ml ml||Olive oil Olive oil||
|300 g g||Flour Flour||
|1 TBS TBS||Dry tarragon Dry tarragon||
|1 TBS TBS||Salt Salt||
|1 TS TS||Pepper Pepper||
Seabass in wine
- In the cavity of the fish, put half of the salt and pepper and some dried estragon.
- Then cover the fish with flour on both sides.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and fry the fish over medium to high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until brown.
- Simmer down with the wine, reduce the fire
- Αdd the remaining salt, pepper and estragon, cover with the lid and let it boil for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the pan and give the sauce a thick texture by using a tablespoon of flour.
- Serve the fish straight ahead, accompanying it with the sauce and roasted or boiled vegetables.