|1||Sea breams Sea bream|
|1 TS TS||Garlics Garlic|
|50 g g||Olive oil Olive oil|
|100 g g||Vegetable broth Vegetable broth|
|1 TS TS||Fresh thyme Fresh thyme|
Sea bream with tomato and vegetablesv
- Pour the vegetable broth, olive oil, chopped tomatoes and thyme in a hot pan.
- Once it has boiled for 3-4 minutes add garlic
- Reduce the heat and add half the salt and half the pepper.
- Fillet the sea bream and put the fillets in the pan with the skin facing downwards.
- Season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Leave to cook on low heat for 5 minutes and then turn on the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the fillets and turn up the heat for 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.
- Garnish the fillets with sauce and decorate with some thyme leaves..