|1||Chicken breasts Chicken breast||
|25 g g||Bacon Bacon||
|15 g g||Gruyère Gruyère||
|20 g g||Olive oil Olive oil||
|30 g g||Florina Peppers Florina Pepper||
|in small frame|
|20 g g||Onions Onion||
|20 g g||Spring onions Spring onion||
|1 TS TS||Parsley Parsley||
|10 g g||White wine White wine||
Stuffed chicken breast fillet, wrapped with bacon
- Use a knife cut open the side of the filet.
- Fill with gruyere peels.
- Carefully wrap with bacon and close the edges with a few toothpicks.
- In a pan heat the olive oil.
- Saute the onion, fresh onion and Florina peppers for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir
- Add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate
- Add the parsley, a little salt, a little pepper, oregano, stir and turn off heat.
- Set the mixture aside in a bowl.
- In the same hot pan pour a little olive oil and cook the fillet
- Let all sides get color until bacon is seared.
- Move the chicken fillet into a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks, cut into slices and serve with hot vegetables.