|650 g g||Whipping cream Whipping cream||
|100 g g||Milk Milk||
|70 g g||Sugar Sugar||
|10 g g||Gelatine Gelatine||
|100 g g||Honey Honey||
|40 ml ml||Water Water||
|1 branches branch||Rosemary Rosemary||
|sliced, for decoration|
Panna Cotta with rosemary flavored honey sauce
- In a small bowl soak the gelatin in water until it softens.
- In a pot boil the cream, sugar and milk over medium heat.
- Once it simmers, remove from the heat and add the strained gelatin.
- Stir well until the gelatin melts.
- Pour the mixture into bowls and refrigerate until set.
- In another pot boil the honey with water.
- Once it simmers remove from the heat and add the rosemary.
- Leave it to cool and remove the rosemary sprig.
- Remove the panna cotta from the bowls, serve on a plate and pour the honey sauce on top.
- Decorate with the strawberries and a sprig of rosemary.