|400 g g||Flour Flour||
|30 g g||Black currants Black currants||
|20 g g||Baker'S Yeast Baker'S Yeast||
|4 TBS TBS||Honey Honey||
|20 g g||Brandy Brandy||
|1 TBS TBS||Unsalted butter Unsalted butter||
|2 TBS TBS||Sugar Sugar||
|2 TBS TBS||Olive oil Olive oil||
|1 TS TS||Salt Salt||
|150 ml ml||Water Water||
|Praline Cream Praline Cream||
Mini stuffed honey brioche
- Put the raisins in a bowl, cover with lukewarm water and let them soak for 15 minutes.
- Drain them from the water and cover them with brandy, let sit for about 1 hour.
- In a big mixing bowl add the flour with the salt, olive oil and honey
- Dissolved the yeast in a little lukewarm water and add to bowl.
- Add the raisins with the brandy and the rest of the water. Mix all the ingredients well
- Remove the dough from the bowl and Place on a floured counter and knead until smooth and compact.
- Shape the dough into small balls that you will place on a lightly greased and floured baking sheet.
- Cover them with a clean cloth for about 2 hours at room temperature until they expand.
- Once they are ready, brush the top with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place in the oven and bake at 200°C for 30-35 minutes (air function).
- Let slightly cool
- Cut them diagonally in half and fill with the jam of your choice or with the hazelnut praline.