|1 kg kg||Beef minced meat Beef minced meat|
|60 g g||Rice Rice|
|80 g g||Olive oil Olive oil|
|500 g g||Potatoes Potato|
|peeled and cut in medium-sized cubes|
|50 g g||Lemon juice Lemon juice|
|500 g g||Vegetable broth Vegetable broth|
|1,5 L L||Water Water|
|1 TBS TBS||Dill Dill|
|1 TBS TBS||Parsley Parsley|
|yolks and whites apart|
|1 TBS TBS||Salt Salt|
|1 TS TS||Pepper Pepper|
|100 g g||Corn flour Corn flour|
Meatball soup in egg-lemon sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine the minced beef, egg whites, pepper, salt, parsley, dill, rice and olive oil.
- Knead well and shape small meatballs of about 50 g each.
- Bring the water and vegetable stock to a simmer and add in the potatoes while sprinkling with a pinch of salt.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Then add the meatballs and keep boiling for another 22-25 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the yolks, corn flour and lemon juice and whisk well.
- Take 2 generous ladles of stock from the pot of the meatballs and add it little by little to the egg-lemon mix while whisking until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the pot.
- Bring to a simmer, take off the heat and serve.