|250 ml ml||Vegetable broth Vegetable broth|
|2 dices dice||Garlics Garlic|
|15 sheets sheet||Basil Basil|
|40 ml ml||Olive oil Olive oil|
|1 TS TS||Salt Salt|
|TS TS||Black Pepper Black Pepper|
|80 ml ml||Apple cider vinegar Apple cider vinegar|
|1 TS TS||Sugar Sugar|
Cold tomato soup with basil
- Remove the stalk and shape a cross with your knife on the front and the back.
- Boil water in a pot, add the tomatoes and sizzle them for two minutes.
- Moving on put them in a bowl filled with water and ice.
- Leave them there until they freeze before peeling them.
- Finally, cut them in the middle, remove the seeds and slice them into small slices.
- Boil 500 ml water in a pot and add 1 cube of vegetable broth.
- Mix well until the cube has dissolved.
- Put the olive oil, basil and garlic in the mixer and whisk for two minutes.
- Afterwards add the extra tomatoes, the broth, the sugar and the apple cider vinegar and whisk again for three minutes.
- Strain the soup .
- Put it in a pot and cook over medium fire for 5 minutes.
- Following, add salt and pepper
- Finally, leave to cool and keep in the fridge until serving.